1. Win2k3 ENT ENU
2. Yukon DEV ENU 09.06.1399.06
- Sample MSI 60410
4. Whidbey 8.0.50727.42
- Run DatabaseDefrag.exe.
- The window "Connect to SQL Server..." pops up ,and then connect the SQL server instance by default.
- The window "Defragment Database" pops up, click Defragment button.
- Check the defragment results.
- The rebuilded indexes should be listed.
- The rebuilding complete messages should be displayed at the end.
Only listed rebuilded indexes, but does not display the rebuilding complete messages. For more details, pls check the attached pic.
If operate on a null database, the user would think this sample does not work since there are no index to rebuild. I think it's better to add rebuild complete messages to tell the operation has been completed just like the sample RebuildAllIndexes.